If you check out the CP Guide’s Cedar Point Webcam, you may have noticed that the view has changed. This is the old view at night…
This is the new view…
As you can see it was moved to show more of the Starlight Experience. And to finish off the blog, check out a pictures of when they were moving it…
…I guess they forgot to turn it off! 😀
Even though Cedar Point is never super hot, thanks to the brezzes off of Lake Erie, it can be enough to make you sweat. Use these tips to cool off or stay cool…
- Walk in the shade: You will be surprised how much difference in temperature there can be by moving a few feet over to walk or stand in the shade rather than in the bright sun.
- The Raptor side of the Main Midway offers nice shaded trees.
- The Frontier trail offer plenty of shade and nice relaxing benches!
- The Town Square area of Frontier Town offers plenty of shade and benches, plus take a nice relaxing car ride on the Antique Cars.
- Walk through stores: Remember that some rows of stores are connected inside, so you can often walk a decent distance in air conditioning.
- The Pagoda Gift Shop offers a cool path from Planet Snoopy to the Main Midway
- Take a break in the AC: Look for shows, slow-moving attractions and counter-service restaurants that are indoors to rest your feet and cool off.
- The Red Garter and the Palace Theatre has both Food and Shows all in AC.
- Stay hydrated: Any restaurant or food stand with a soda fountain will give you a free cup of ice water.
Welcome to CP Guide, your online guide to Cedar Point! There are a ton of CP fan sites out there, but this site is going to be about the community. The only account you have to make is a forum account and a CP Guide account will be made also. Then you can submit comments and share information through forum posts. We are using the Cedar Point and Soak City group on Flickr as our official photosharing group. If you want to share a picture or video, upload it to Flickr and add it to the group.