All aboard the Woodstock Express! Parents and kids can ride together on this fun little coaster, located in Camp Snoopy.
Climb 38 feet and then travel through curves and turns on your minute-long journey!
- Opened In: 1999
- Built By: Vekoma International
- Ride Time: Approx. 1 minutes, 40 seconds
- Capacity: UNKNOWN riders per hour
- Height: 38 ft.
- Speed: Up to 25 mph
- Ride Length: 1,100 ft.
Also of Interest
Woodstock Express is located in the middle of Camp Snoopy. You may want to check out the live entertainment and food options.
- Riders must be 48″ or accompanied by an adult to ride.
- Thrill Rating: 4/5
- Woodstock Express’ trains are designed for children, so they are fairly small.
- An average adult can fit into a seat, though.
Average Wait Times
Usual wait time is 5-15 minutes. This ride is generally most busy in the early afternoon.
None at this time.