Climb 145 feet into the air before diving into a 119-foot-tall giant loop, followed by a 103-foot-tall dive loop, an inclined loop and a flat spin maneuver.
- Opened In: 1996
- Built By: Bolliger & Mabillard
- Ride Time: Approx. 2 minutes, 40 seconds
- Capacity: 1,800 riders per hour
- Height: 145 ft.
- Speed: Up to 60 mph
- Ride Length: 3,900 ft.
Also of Interest
Mantis is located at the beginning of the Frontier Trail. The Frontier Trail has several interesting venues, such as old fashioned shops and eateries. Also, don’t forget about the Starlight Experience presented at twilight during the summer.
- Riders must be 54″ to ride.
- Thrill Rating: 5/5
- Mantis is not for those with motion sicknesses.
- Mantis’s trains are fairly large, but they do use over the shoulder restraints. Larger people may have a bit of trouble fitting. Be sure to try the test seat at the beginning of the line.
Average Wait Times
Usual wait time is 30-60 minutes. This ride is generally most busy in the early morning.