After speeding up the lift hill, riders are treated to twists, turns, airtime hills, a “Twisted Horseshoe Roll” maneuver and a 400-foot-long speed launch through a dark tunnel.
Maverick was voted the “Best New Attraction” in 2007 by the readers of Amusement Today, a leading amusement industry publication.
- Opened In: 2007
- Built By: IntaRide LLC
- Ride Time: Approx. 2 minutes, 30 seconds
- Capacity: 1,200 riders per hour
- Height: 105 ft.
- Speed: Up to 70 mph
- Ride Length: 4,450 ft.
- Angel of Lift Hill: 20 degrees
- Angel of Descent: 95 degrees
Also of Interest
Maverick is located near Chick-fil-A, which is a great place to eat.
- Riders must be between 52″ and 78″ to ride.
- Thrill Rating: 5/5
Average Wait Times
Usual wait time is 60-90 minutes. This ride is generally most busy in the early afternoon.