- Opened In: 1970
- Built By: Anton Schwarzkopf Company
- Ride Time: Approx. 1 minutes, 25 seconds
- Capacity: 800 riders per hour
- Height: 50 ft.
- Speed: Up to UNKNOWN mph
- Ride Length: 1,837 ft.
Also of Interest
WildCat is located very close to the entrance of the Cedar Point & Lake Erie Railroad. Hop on, and it will take you to the back of the park.
- Riders must be 48″ to ride.
- Thrill Rating: 4/5
- WildCat ends very abruptly, but is otherwise smooth and pain free.
- The cars are a little on the small side.
Average Wait Times
Usual wait time is 10-30 minutes. This ride is generally most busy in the early afternoon.