Mean Streak’s a biggie – as much fun to look at as it is to ride. With hill after hill and the classic “woodie” look and feel, Mean Streak is a true white-knuckler with it’s amazing height and speed.
- Opened In: 1991
- Built By: Dinn Corporation
- Ride Time: Approx. 2 minutes, 45 seconds
- Capacity: 1,600 riders per hour
- Height: 161 ft.
- Speed: Up to 65 mph
- Ride Length: 5,427 ft.
Also of Interest
Mean Streak is located very close to the entrance of the Cedar Point & Lake Erie Railroad. Hop on, and it will take you back to the front of the park.
- Riders must be 48″ to ride.
- Thrill Rating: 5/5
- Mean Streak can be bumpy and painful.
- The trains are good sized.
- Sit towards the front of the train for a less jerky ride.
- Don’t lean back, or let your back touch the back of the seat.
Average Wait Times
Usual wait time is 15-30 minutes. This ride is generally most busy in the late afternoon.