No ride more defines an amusement park than its Ferris wheel. The 150-foot-tall Giant Wheel provides guests with a great view of the park. Situated on the lake side the of the park, adjacent to Disaster Transport, the Giant Wheel also provides guests with a terrific view of the sandy Cedar Point Beach and Lake Erie.
- Opened In: 1972
- Height: 150ft
- Built By: Anton Schwartzkopf
- Ride Time: Approx. 2 minutes, 7 seconds (two revolutions)
- Giant Wheel has 2700 lights
Also of Interest
The Giant Wheel is located very close to Kiddy Kingdom, a timeless collection of great children’s rides.
- Riders must be 48″ or accompanied by an adult.
- Giant Wheel’s seats should fit all sized passengers.
- Thrill Rating: 2/5
Average Wait Times
Usual wait time is 15-30 minutes.